D.Pharma Exit Examination Kit According To Exit Exam Of D.pharm With 4500+ MCQs
In this book cover D.Pharma Exit Examination and also Previous Year Questions Papers according to New and Old Syllabus, Noteskarts Book, DPEE Solutions, D.Pharma Exit Examination Books, D.Pharma Exit Examination According To Exit Exam
All About D. Pharma Exit Exam:
D.Pharma Exit Exam is an examination that students who have completed their Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) program are required to take before they can be registered as a pharmacist.
- Completion of 2-year D.Pharma course from a recognized institute.
- The exam is conducted annually by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- The exam is of 200 marks with 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- The duration of the exam is 3 hours.
- The questions are based on subjects studied during the D.Pharma course such as pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, and others.
- A minimum of 50% marks (100 marks out of 200) is required to pass the exam.
- The syllabus for the exam is based on the syllabus prescribed by PCI.
- It covers subjects such as pharmaceutics, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, anatomy, physiology, and others.
The D.Pharma Exit Exam is a crucial step for students who want to become registered pharmacists.
It tests their knowledge and understanding of the concepts they learned during their D.Pharma course and is a prerequisite for registering with the Pharmacy Council of India.
Table of Contents
- All About D. Pharma Exit Exam
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Hospital and Clinical Pharmacy
- Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Drug Store & Business Management
- Other Pharmacy Exam Previous year Paper