Diploma in Pharmacy (Part-II)
Hospital & Clinical Pharmacy
Part-I: Hospital Pharmacy:
Definition, Function, classifications based on various criteria, organization, Management and
health delivery system in India.
Definition Functions and objectives of Hospital pharmaceutical services. Location,
Layout, Flow chart of materials and men.
Personnel and facilities requirements including equipments based on individual and basic needs.
Requirements and abilities required for Hospital pharmacists.
Drug Distribution system in Hospitals.
In-patient services- types of services detailed discussion of unit Dose system, Floor ward stock system,
satellite pharmacy services, central sterile services, Bed side pharmacy.
Economical considerations, estimation of demand.
HOSPITAL AND CLINICAL PHARMACY
Download Complete Notes in PDF | Visit Regular for latest update
- Definition, scope, national and international scenario
- Organisational structure
- Professional responsibilities, Qualification and experience requirements, job specifications, work load requirements and inter professional relationships
- Good Pharmacy Practice (GPP) in hospital
- Hospital Pharmacy Standards (FIP Basel Statements, AHSP)
- Introduction to NABH Accreditation and Role of Pharmacists